Tuesday, December 24, 2013

J.Crew & Banana Factory Reviews

Stopped by the outlet mall last week, have a couple fitting room pictures I wanted to share:

Herringbone Jewel-Collar Sweater







Eeesh, some of those pics are blurry.  Anyway, wish I had brought this home with me, as I really liked this sweater and thought the quality was good.

Banana Republic Outlet





Wish I had taken a picture of the tag since Banana doesn't have an online store like La Crew.  I liked this sweater, wasn't wowed, but I did like it.  The sequins on the polka dots are only on the front, not on the back (thank goodness).  Material was fairly substantial, and I still love the cream/black combo.  Might pick this one up after the holidays.

I have a few other reviews of the items I did take home that I'll try to post soon! 

In the meantime, have a great holiday and a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweater. It looks great on you! I'm going to hunt for it on eBay now!

    ReplyDelete