Friday, January 3, 2014

Nordstrom Arrival!

So, I've been pining for a pair of Hunter boots for the last couple of years, and when these went on sale at Nordstrom, I could not check out fast enough:

Hunter Original Tall Gloss Rain Boot
They're glossy.  They're tall.  They're aubergine.  I die!

So when they finally came, I ripped that package open quicker than someone on Weight Watchers opens a candy bar.

And, here they are:






Unfortunately my iPhone doesn't take the best pics (still rocking a 2+ year-old iPhone 4, going strong no less), and I struggled to find good lighting.  We also don't have a good floor-length mirror at home (add that to the list to do in 2014), and in my eagerness, I tried them on with my wool skirt that I wore to work, but I think you get the picture.

Needless to say, they arrived when it was pouring rain here in NC, and now it's dry as bone.  But I will wear them, rain or shine!  

Of course, now that I have them, I'm already looking for accessories...maybe these?

Hunter Welly Socks


Ahhh, all the choices...Any recommendations for how to wear them are most welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment