Thursday, January 2, 2014

J.Crew Fitting Room Pics

My family and I were out and about on New Year's Eve picking up last minute supplies when we decided to stop by the mall.  Which, of course, meant that I had to stop by The Crew.  Tried on a couple of sale items while I was there (sadly, many things were picked over and there were no shoes or purses in my store).

Triple-Tipped Sweater - $79.99 minus 40% off





I really loved this sweater and it would have come home with me if my store had a Small instead (insert sad face here...).

Linen Merci Tee - $34.99 minus 40% off




At such a low price, this puppy came home with me.






I liked, but didn't love.  So passed on this one.

Plaster Peonies Tee - $14.99 minus 40% off





A steal!  Yup, took home this one too!

So yeah, I only bought two tees while I was out, but for $30 total, I'm okay with that!  

Did anyone else find some good steals?!  Hope you had a good New Year's!


No comments:

Post a Comment