Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quick post of West Elm IRL finds

So I wanted to post some pics of the West Elm Herringbone Mirror side table as well as the various vases and candleholders that I picked up last week (posted about here).  I'm completely in love with the side table, and keep thanking my lucky stars that I was able to snap this puppy up when I did.  

I have pictures taken in the morning and then in the evening when I was able to light the candles.  My phone doesn't take the best pics, but I think you get the gist.  I've never had a "proper" camera, so I have that on my wish-list for this year.  





I still struggle with arranging the odds and ends in order to look comfortable but not cluttered.  I'm always envious of other bloggers who are able to do this so effortlessly.  One day (sigh)...

I don't have any IRL photos of the square antique tiled wall mirror as I'm still trying to figure out where to hang it.  And yes, I'm totally one of those people that buy things without knowing where to use and hoping that one day it will find it's place...it usually does.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment