Monday, January 20, 2014

Currently Loving

Here are a few items that I'm currently loving...

For some reason, I'm late to hop on the bootie train.  Wait a minute, did I just type that?  Yes I did, and they're at the top of my must-have list:
  
J.Crew Aggie Suede Ankle Boots - $278.00

I saw these in-store during my many outings to gauge the sale rack selections.  I haven't been able to stop thinking about them since then.  I think I've honestly turned into a teenage love-sick girl that is waiting for that boy to call her...I go to sleep at night thinking about different outfits, I check the website several times a day just to see them and make sure my size is still in stock (and maybe hopefully go on sale?), I find "not-so-random" excuses to stop by and try them on at the mall.  Obsessed much?

Anthropologie Touche Colorblocked Maillot - $140.00



It's still winter and I'm already ready for Spring and Summer.  Hands down, my favorite time of the year.  I love the look and style of this one-piece, just not sure it'll be able to hold the girls in (and up).

Kate Spade Hamilton Heights Sloan - On Sale for $229.00!


Ahhh, Kate Spade...how you've hooked me once again.  Thanks to the great sales last year and the outlet in Dawsonville, Georgia, I've been able to purchase a few Kate Spade bags at pretty low prices.  Every time I tell myself, this is the last bag I'll purchase, but then I see a new one and start drooling.  But seriously, after this bag, it really will be my last one...I think.

Madewell Mira Heel - $168.00

I know...not one but two pairs of shoes, and suede no less.  But this is a love list, right?  And I'm really loving these.

J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set - $95.00



I know, pajamas--random, right?  I currently only have one set of "proper" pajamas that are flannel and cute but I can't really wear in summertime.  I'd love to have a pair of crisp, cotton pajamas to wear in the warmer days.

The Gap has a cute pair as well (here).


Athleta Striped Chi Tank Extra Long $44.00 & Chaturanga Tight $64.00





Every time I go to yoga, I feel like such a bum because I schlepp into class wearing a pair of black stretch pants from college (that have seen much better days) and a random t-shirt that is usually just the first one that I've grabbed.  Now, I know it seems vain to dress up in order to work up a sweat.  And I really have no response to that, I guess I am vain.

On a side note, it may take me many, many years, but I hope to one day be able to do this:




(sigh).


What items are you currently loving?  Any surprises that you wouldn't expect to love?  Hope everyone had a good (and perhaps long) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment