Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow day!

Well, Raleigh had our own lil' Atlanta lockdown yesterday.  My normally 20-minute (with heavy traffic) commute ended up taking almost 3 hours yesterday.  3 hours with NOTHING TO DO.  As a fairly impatient person, let's just say I did not arrive home the happiest person.  Luckily, I had my one true love waiting for me...



Luckily, one person's pain is another person's gain.  Anytime we get the slightest hint of snow, my doggies act like it is the greatest...thing...EVER.



The freezing rain and sleet actually melted the snow a bit, but we have a wintry mix all day, so we'll see how tomorrow goes.  I'm already feeling a bit stir-crazy. 



So today I'll be staying warm with this (and yes, I'm that crazy person who goes way overboard with marshmallows):



Hope everyone else is staying warm and safe!  I'll have some fitting room pics and a few items from the last sale to post, will try to get that up soon since I've been a total slacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment